Your Better Business Bureau is proud to partner with the Tennessee Small Business Development Center to bring you training and workshops, both online and in-person.
The TSBDC center provides free individual business counseling and low-cost workshops for small business owners. For startups, counseling topics include: finances, banking, business plan feasibility, IRS requirements, marketing, operations, ownership structure, accounting, trade name filing, human resources, operations and information technology. Existing businesses receive counseling on: expansion financing, customer service, procurement opportunities, employee issues, expansion issues, health insurance, marketing, cash flow issues and sources of new capital. Workshops cover topics such as “nuts and bolts” for starting a business, marketing research, writing a business plan, financial and legal issues, internet marketing, patents and copyrights, new product development and financial assessment.
Did you know...
- ...that the TSBDC has online training and seminars available 24/7?
- ...that the TSBDC has set up a dedicated computer at the BBB for BBB Accredited Businesses to use for training?
- ...that there is no fee to reserve and use this computer?
- ...that you can reserve use of this computer by contacting Nancy Crawford at 901-757-8627 or firstname.lastname@example.org?
- ...that you can access TSBDC's available online courses at http://www.tsbdc.org/events.aspx?mode=1?
TSBDC also provides in-person workshops and seminars for small business owners at several locations around town.
Access the full schedule of TSBDC in-person seminars
Access the full schedule of TSBDC online seminars
Request a reservation for the TSBDC computer at the BBB