Today's Technology Helps Update Delivery of BBB Services
The days of letter writing and snail mail are gone. Your BBB is following the rapidly changing trends in technology and opting for more tech savvy ways to communicate. So it's safe to say this is NOT your father's BBB.
One new feature that is receiving positive feedback from both consumers and businesses is our Request an Estimate program. One simple click on the Request an Estimate button on our homepage allows consumers to request quotes from up to five BBB Accredited Businesses in a specified industry.
The button also appears on the BBB Business Review page of all Accredited Businesses, allowing the consumer to request information directly from that company only.
Consumers cannot use the button to request information from non-accredited businesses. However, a similar button on the BBB Business Review pages of non-accredited businesses directs the consumer back to our Accredited Businesses for information and quotes.
From home improvement projects and tree services to pest control or auto repair, consumers can use the button to directly connect with BBB Accredited Businesses.
What Consumers are saying:
· Thanks for having a first line of defense for us.
· We've had so many nightmares in the past. I'm hoping if I work with somebody listed with the BBB, it will turn out better when we hire someone to put a new roof on our home.
What Accredited Businesses are saying:
· This service has been successful for our company.
· Request an Estimate is a great concept. Please do not discontinue it!
· We did send an email. She is now a customer.
· Thanks for the help. It's very appreciated.
All BBB Accredited Businesses are eligible to participate in the Request an Estimate program, but we must have your email address. To make sure we have your current email address in our files, contact Chad at 901-757-8621 or email@example.com.