The BBB of the Mid-South has elected officers and new directors for 2012.
Randall D. (Randy) Lewis, Staff Director, FedEx Corporation, has been re-elected as Chairman of the Board.
Other officers include:
· First Vice Chairman - Jay Myers, President, Interactive Solutions, Inc.
· Second Vice Chairman - Craig Marshall, General Manager, Peabody Hotel Group
· Secretary - Reginald Peyton, President, The Peyton Company, Realtors
· Treasurer – Bruce Doane, Owner, American Granite & Marble
Newly elected directors include:
· Dotty Summerfield Giusti, Owner, Summerfield Associates
· Lynn Lanigan, President, Lanigan Worldwide Moving & Warehousing
· Michael Drake, CEO, masterIT
· Meredith Crawford, President, Memphis Consumer Credit Association
· David Andrews, Owner, City Auto
· Dave Miller, Executive Vice President, First Tennessee Bank
· Mark Bernsen, Manager of Business Development, Guardsmark
· Scot James, Director of Marketing & Sales, Comcast
· Richard Marsh, Senior Vice President, SunTrust Bank
The BBB of the Mid-South serves 28 counties in West Tennessee, North Mississippi, and East Arkansas and has 3,300 BBB Accredited Business members. In 2011, the BBB responded to over 750,000 inquiries from consumers and businesses looking for trustworthy companies to deal with and seeking advice on how to avoid being victimized by consumer fraud.